Car Shows a place where people go to checkout other peoples cars and possibly show their own. Here are some tips and common courtesy if you head out to one this weekend.
- Don't touch or lean on a car without owner's permission.
- Be courteous to the businesses around the area (burnouts are a good way not to get invited back).
- Whining and complaining about other people's cars. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to be rude.
- Don't let your kids run wild; be respectful to the people who bring their cars to the show.
- Don't be a jerk and steal things out of the car. (It's sad this has to be mentioned)
Cruise Night, sometimes called a “Show & Shine,” is a more laid back type of event than a typical Car Show; in this case you just drive your ride in and park, there is no fee to park and show your ride. Typically there are no trophies given. It's all about the fun and hanging out with other car enthusiasts. Keep in mind the rules listed in Car Shows apply here too.
Submit an Event. Kansas City Car Action is here to help get the word out and best of all we do this for FREE! If you have a Car Show, Car Cruise or a fundraiser let us know and we will help you however we can.